Website Design Company in Etobicoke
We build all of our websites using WordPress. Our website designs are built using either hand-picked WordPress templates or are designed and developed from scratch in-house, depending on your needs and budget. Our packages below give you an insight into the varying approaches.
Small Business Ecommerce Websites
Our foundation website packages are ideal to get a new business up and running in no time, without breaking the bank.
Corporate Ecommerce Websites
Our professional websites are designed & developed around your unique business needs and customer expectations.
Enterprise Ecommerce Websites
The sky is the limit in terms of scale and functionality. Integrate your CRM and streamline your organisations processes.
We turn website visitors into customers with well-crafted e-commerce webistes.
Booking & Reservation Websites
Accept customer bookings, reservations and payments directly from your website.
Provide your most valuable content to members only. Charge a one-off or recurring membership fee to grant them access.
Website Design Portfolio
A few of our recent website designs and developments
Increased Website Functionality
- Member-only pages
- E-commerce store
- Payments & donations
- Recurring Subscriptions
- Booking & reservations facilities
- Mailing list integration
- Google Analytics
- XML Sitemap
- Spelling, punctuation & readability
Website Design FAQs
The cost of website design is one of those “How long is a piece of string? type questions” since website design is typically based on the time spent. The time spent on creating a website design has a huge number of factors, including:
- Budget. This puts the ball back in your court, but your budget can dictate how the website is built. Low budget projects can use template based website structures to dramatically reduce the time spent in building a site fro scratch. The can compromise the quality and longevity of the website, but it’s doable. Higher budget projects allow us to spend more time to design & build things to a higher quality and with more consideration. We get to dig into your specific business requirements, your user/customer needs and ensure that a high-quality build keeps the search engines happy.
- Size of the website. The more pages the website needs, or the more functionality you want to provide your users, the more time it will take to complete.
- Quality. There are many ways to build a website. You can design & build a quick and dirty website, often with poor results in both code, aesthetic and search engine friendliness. This accounts for a huge percentage of the internet, probably the bottom 60% of websites. By contrast, you can potentially spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on the most meticulously coded website, however, the vast majority of that time & cost is spent on fine-tuning the website to the top 5%. We focus our efforts on providing real value for money on website designs that perform at around 70-95% (depending on budget and direction chosen) of the world around them. We can achieve great results, at very friendly price points.
- Efficiency and experience. A website designer/developer that’s just starting out in the industry can take 3-4 times longer to build a website than an experienced counterpart. The finished result is typical of lesser quality, and their rates are often no less than half. When it comes to cost, be very afraid to choose your developer based on a cheap hourly rate, because the compromise you’re making could be far more costly.
We would say that WordPress is the best website software out there at the moment. It’s not a website design software as such, but the framework we design our websites around. A few reasons we love WordPress are covered in a great article, here: https://var/web/site/public_html.wpbeginner.com/why-you-should-use-wordpress/. These include:
- WordPress is Free, which gives us a great head start and saves you some money having your CMS already built
- WordPress is Easy to Customise with Themes and Plugins. Well-chosen themes & plugins are a great way to add layout and functionality to your website in a timely and efficient manner. We are well versed in choosing & managing the best performing, safest and most future friendly plugins to aid your website functionality.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly. One of the most under-appreciated values of WordPress is how it can be utilized to work extremely well for search engines. With WordPress making it easy to manage content, publish articles, control meta-data and much more, we’re able to bring huge value to our SEO packages for WordPress websites.
- WordPress is Easy To Manage. Managing your website content via WordPress is very easy. We set up client WordPress websites in a way that our clients can easily log in and manage their content, without risk of breaking anything. We take the WordPress CMS one step further for our clients. It also means that we are able to offer website maintenance on your behalf in an extremely cost-effective manner.
- WordPress is Safe and Secure. Although every platform is vulnerable to security issues and attacks, WordPress invests a huge amount of time and money into making its software as secure as possible. When vulnerabilities are spotted, WordPress release public statements and software patches extremely quickly. As part of our hosting & security packages, we monitor these real-time and update all client websites that might be effected immediately.
- WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types. WordPress is not just limited to writing text. It comes with a built-in media uploader to handle images, audio, and video files. WordPress supports oEmbed enabled websites which means you can embed YouTube videos, Instagram photos, Tweets, and Soundcloud audio by just pasting the URL in the WordPress post editor